Single-wall Plastic Corrugated Pipes
Single-wall bellows: PVC is the main raw material, which is made by extrusion blow molding. It is a product developed in 1970s. The inner and outer surfaces of the single-wall corrugated pipe are corrugated.Since the hole of the plastic corrugated pipe product is in the trough and is elongated, it effectively overcomes the drawbacks of flat-walled perforated products that are easy to be blocked and affect the drainage effect. The structure is reasonable, so that the pipe has sufficient compressive and impact resistance.
Features of plastic corrugated pipes :
1. Unique structure, high strength, compression and impact resistance.
2. the connection is convenient, the joint is well sealed, and there is no leakage.
3. light weight, quick construction and lower cost.
4. The buried service life is more than 50 years.
5. Polyethylene is a hydrocarbon polymer with non-polar molecules and resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
6. The raw materials are green environmental protection materials, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scaling, and can be recycled and used.
7. The use temperature range is wide, the pipe will not break in the environment of -60℃, and the temperature of the conveying medium is 60℃.
8. The comprehensive project cost is basically the same as that of the concrete, and the operating cost is low.
9. No foundation is needed if the soil quality is good.
Plastic corrugated pipes are widely used in many areas as below
1. Drainage and ventilation pipes for mines and buildings;
2. Municipal engineering, underground drainage and sewage pipelines in residential quarters;
3. Irrigation and drainage of farmland water conservancy; drainage pipes for sewage treatment plants and garbage disposal sites;
4. Chemical ventilation pipes and chemical and mining fluid conveying pipes;
5. The overall processing of pipeline inspection wells; high-speed kilometers of pre-buried pipelines;
6. high-voltage cables, post and telecommunications cable protection sleeves, etc.